Parting ways

I've been trying to make myself busy, put on nice clothes and mascara, go out and about, to keep my mind off things.



There are a lot of questions I've not answered (recently) after my mom's entry of Bila Anak Dara Saya Putus Cinta. Mom been receiving calls and I've been receiving texts. LOL. Yes, this has gotta be the toughest decision of my life, but I had to do what I had to do. If life is just about me, maybe I could go ahead and decide on whatever my heart desires. But there's so much more to life than just yourself okay. Make the people around you happy and insyallah you'll be happy. It hurts so bad at the first stage though :S


I believe that you have got to be one ungrateful human being to call yourself putus cinta. Because dah putus ke cinta dengan Tuhan, dengan mak bapak, dengan adik-beradik, dengan sahabat handai? Putus cinta is such a big word. And always misleading!






Hello kau belum 20tahun kot asal tulis karangan macam orang tua atas tadi -_-
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment