Finally something refreshing!



Hahahahaha! Ini Norman. Dan itu dari Facebook saya.

Yes, I was on a short phone interview with Linora on Red.fm the other day. Tak adil! I was so demam and sounded like grok grok grok on air! Kahkahkah! Mari gelak bersama especially if you heard it too.

So if you terlepas, too badlah banyak tau tips kecantikan I bagi (cey cey, nak buat orang nyesal tak dengar si grok grok). And then Linora tanya personal tips for men to get THE girl. So I jawablah lelaki tak patut hesitate kalau betul-betul nakkan seorang perempuan. Sebab kalau lelaki pun teragak-agak, hmph perempuan lagilah! 

Itulah yang membawa kepada Facebook post oleh Norman ituewww LOL.
Then Linora asked me my terkejut tergempar make up routine. Like if you’re late for an event and only have one hour to go. My basic would be face powder (takut kena photographed, those cameraflashes would make you look either so pale or so berminyak), lipstick and mascara. My three make up essentials. Linora terkejut sebab takde eyeliner, hahaha. Eyeliner is quite fancy for me, I’d like to think I’m embracing my sepet eyes without em.

Thank you Red.fm for having me! The whole week they’ve been mentioning about my blog here and there :’) And banyak other suggestions on good blogs too, so kalau nak tahu kena selalu dengar Red.fm.

Here’s my recording with Linora if you haven’t heard them:



I’ve always thought of Red.fm as old-fashion and main lagu-lagu lama. Tapi recently, dah set 104.9fm dekat radio channels yang selalu didengar, maka selalulah mendengarnya. And boy, they are really good now! The DJs are entertaining, the choices of songs takdelah berulanggggg jer! Ada yang latest, ada yang bring back memories. Like tiba-tiba pasang lagu Blu Cantrell! Hello!!! It’s one of my favourite channel now. It sets you in the mood!

Pastu diorang bawa Sarimah Ibrahim on board for morning show! Best move ever.

Oh ya, anda juga boleh melayari laman Facebook Red FM untuk mendapatkan berita secara langsung tentang cara untuk memenangi hadiah wang tunai dan untuk mengetahui  berita terkini daripada studio Red FM.


Their joke of the day is funny! 





No comments:

Post a Comment